Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Atlanta Roofer Ready to Tackle Roof Repair & Water Damage from Heavy Rains

Heavy rains have moved into the Atlanta Area this week and it is unavoidable that hundreds if not thousands of Atlanta Metro residents will have the misfortune of water pouring into their homes and businesses by way of roof leaks. This being said, many homeowners underestimate the importance of calling a licensed and bonded Atlanta Roofer to deal with the leaky roof as soon as possible. Every moment that you have water seeping into your Atlanta home and do not act, the cost of repairs to the roof and the interior of your house is rising!

Many homeowners see a small water spot in their ceiling, or a few drops of water in their attic and feel that it is not necessary to act immediately. THIS COULD NOT BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH! That small spot that is visible to you is only the visible indication that their is a problem, the real damage and real threat typically lays in areas that are not easily visible! By the time you see any water spots in your home, the problem is already very serious. Catching and repairing roofs as soon as possible leads to massive savings, not only on the roofer work, but also in the time it takes ot complete the roofing work for the roofer!

Catching the roof leak early and having a licensed, bonded, and insured roofer with a current license number fix that leak can mean the difference between minor roof repair and needing an entirely new roof. In addition, what you have to look out for is water damage inside your home! Water damage is a very costly and time consuming issue that can lead to structural damage of the home, the ruining of valuable possesions inside, the need to replace carpets, furniture, entire walls even! The power is yours to stop this home destroyer called water! In addition, water damage that does occur from leaky roofs that goes untreated can lead to mold and mildew formulation which as we all know is dangerous to your family. Do not let water coming from the heavy rains in Atlanta destroy your home, if you have any signs of a roof leak, call an atlanta roofer immediately and get the roof inspected, get a free estimate, and get the work done quickly before a small leak turns into a major nightmare that damages your home and leads to the need for water damage restoration and even new roof installation!

One last thing that homeowners can do to help mitigate the potential of ever having to deal with an emergency water situation in their home is to be proactive. Too many homes have gone far too long without having their roof inspected. Did you know that one hail storm lasting 3 minutes has probably already damaged your home enough to need at best small roof repair, and at worst a new roof! We are not aiming to scare you here, but the question is, are you willing to risk finding yourself flooded versus having a certified professional visit your home in advance and conduct a roof inspection AT NO COST? Protect your home and family by calling a roofer in Atlanta and having them conduct an inspection. Even if they find issues, chances are insurance will cover it and any money out of pocket from you will be minimal!

If you feel you need a roof inspection done at no cost, or a free estimate, or you see water spots in your ceiling or walls, or even if you already have water damage on carpet, furniture, blinds, or possessions, the full service roofing contractors and restoration experts at ACS Partners LLC can help! Call us today at (404)250-6262 and let our family take care of yours!

39 comments:

  1. Nice blog post. Thanks for the sharing.
    http://www.roofingatlantanow.com/atlanta-roofing-company/

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than the post I think what grabbed by attention is your writing which made the post all the more interesting. Kudos to you.
    Atlanta roofing companies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great article. I am actually thinking of becoming a roofer in Calgary. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who does the best roofing in barrie? I have a pretty big hole in my roof that needs to get fixed as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. State of California Insurance offers the workers a compensation insurance that gives the contractors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice information about Water Damage and Heavy Rains.Thanks for sharing.
    RV roof repair

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great information on how to manage my roofing job easily. I love my roofing contractors in Ottawa. They even bought me lunch once.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm back. I want to become a roofer in Vancouver. A cousin of mine does it and absolutely loves it. http://affiliatedroofers.ca/services/residential-roofing/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been looking for a Vancouver roofing contractor. My roof is about 27 years old and I want to get it redone so I can sell my house.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you know any Chicago roofing contractors that can help me? I really need to get my roof replaced here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing! This page was very informative and I enjoyed it. chimney sweeps Saugus MA

    ReplyDelete
  13. When you are looking for a roof repair contractor, try to find yourself one who has enough experience working with the same material as the material used in the roof that you wish to get repaired. This is because different kinds of roofing material need to be repaired and dealt with differently.

    roof repairs

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the blog and the post is really good. I was wondering if anyone knows of a great roofing roofing place in Oakville. I am hoping to find one soon so that I can not be so cold in the winter time. It got really cold last year and I don't want that to happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the post! I am having some leaking issues in my roof, and am looking for some roofing companies in calgary. Does anyone have some suggestions? Imput is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  16. House roof maintenance is inevitable especially after many years of being in existence. Sometimes, the maintenance may demand total replacement of the roof or just a partial repair.

    Iko roofing shingles

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've had to look for a roofing service for a while. I accidentally blew a hole in my roof. I didn't mean for my air cannon to point that way, but it fell over while I was moving it and it fired.
    -Seamus | http://www.us-roofing.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beware of high winds in storms, too. Winds can blow branches or other damaging things into your roof, which can puncture holes or otherwise damage the roofing materials. After a big storm, it is best to go onto your roof after it has dried and inspect it for damage.

    Claire Reynolds || http://www.darrroofing.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I completely agree, Claire, it's important to also consider roof damage caused by high winds. The area that I live in is prone to severe thunderstorms with high winds. There have been a few storms that have caused damage to my roof because of strong wind. Every time there's a storm, I always check my roof to make sure that it hasn't been badly damaged.
    http://www.goroof1.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. My roof has shingles on it right now and I don't really like them. They are falling off and they look weird. I want to get them replaced with a nicer tile roof so I can be proud of my home. https://www.hearthsidehomeexteriors.com/roofing.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Water pouring into your homes by way of roof leaks can be a nightmare. My friend was telling me the other day that it was raining pretty heavily in his city last week. They noticed that their roof had been damaged and that they had to fix it right away.
    http://www.homesteadroofing.com/roofing.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting blog. This is one of my favorite blog about orlando roofing repairs and I also want you to update more post like this. Thanks for sharing this article.
    Roofing contractor orlando

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've heard that it's a good idea to check for water damage a few hours after rainfall and when it hasn't rained in a while. That way you can see where the water is pooling along the roof. A new roof shouldn't catch water anywhere other than the gutter. http://dreyroofing.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like what you said in your third paragraph. Catching the roof leak early and having a licensed, bonded, and insured roofer with a current license number fix that leak can mean the difference between minor roof repair and needing an entirely new roof. Many problems can be fixed if you just take care of them early. http://www.bettercontracting.ca/aboutus/

    ReplyDelete
  25. My sister has had some big storms in her area with heavy rain lately. Her roof has got to have some damage to it. Hopefully she knows to make sure to get the repairs done as soon as possible. http://www.jessresidentialroofing.com/copy-of-roofing

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have got the good information through your blog; I will share this to my friends as well. dr. roof atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  27. Last week the biggest storm in five years went through my town. Many of the homes will need repairs too. Hopefully most everyone is educated and knows to take care of the repairs. http://www.skywalkerroofingnc.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This was an informative post about roof repair and water damage. My husband noticed a leak in our roof that was allowing water into the house. We need to get it repaired as soon as possible. I hope we can find a good service soon.
    Emily Smith | http://www.davisandsonroofing.org/services

    ReplyDelete
  29. This was an informative post about roof repair and water damage. My husband noticed a leak in our roof that was allowing water into the house. We need to get it repaired as soon as possible. I hope we can find a good service soon.
    Emily Smith | http://www.davisandsonroofing.org/services

    ReplyDelete
  30. Palm Beach County Roofers-We are a Professional Roofer (yes, there is such a thing!) based in Palm Beach County (Lake Park), and most of our roofing work is done at affordable price and with the best quality.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post. roofing contractors Sugar Land TX

    ReplyDelete
  32. You fully match our expectation and the selection of our data.Newton roofing companies

    ReplyDelete
  33. That’s as well nice, hope it will make a Rocking place for youth and I also Hope that will come true. Best of luck!! roof repair Wellington

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is most improtant post on Roof Repair Service i think its very hopeful post many many thanks for post.
    Roof Repair Service

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is wonderful and quite informative blog I have learnt so many things from here. roofing company

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi,
    Nice post as always. I am really appreciate with you how much you have worked together to make this blog so enjoyable. Thank you too much. Keep posting.
    roof repair cost

    ReplyDelete